T.I.M.E. has 3 main organisational bodies: the General Assembly (G.A.), The Advisory Committee (A.C.) and the Management Committee.
The General Assembly
The General Assembly, representing all T.I.M.E. members, is the major decision-making body.
The General Assembly is convened annually in October and hosted by a volunteer member institution. It has the power to decide on issues concerning:
- Approval of the annual Activity Plan and Budget and their execution.
- Appointment of the Advisory Committee.
- Admission of new members and exclusion of existing members.
- Approval of any changes to the Statutes or Bye-laws.
The Advisory Committee
The Advisory Committee is elected by the General Assembly and consists of representatives of 12 active members.
The President of the T.I.M.E. Alumni Association is also a member.
Advisory Committee members are elected by the G.A. for a six-year term. One third of the Committee is renewed every two years.
The Advisory Committee is responsible for the day-to-day running of the Association.
It meets two or three times annually to discuss policy issues and to monitor the activity of the T.I.M.E. Association.
Current Advisory Committee members are:
– Budapest University of Technology and Economics (Hungary)
– CentraleSupélec (France)
– ESI Universidad de Sevilla (Spain)
– Keio University (Japan)
– Politecnico di Milano (Italy)
– Royal Institute of Technology – KTH (Sweden)
– Technische Universität Darmstadt (Germany)
– Technische Universität München (Germany)
– Technische Universität Wien (Austria)
– Université Libre de Bruxelles (Belgium)
– Universidade de Sao Paulo (Brazil)
– Universidad Politecnica de Madrid (Spain)
The Management Committee
The Management Committee, appointed from within the Advisory Committee for a two-year term, is composed of the four main officers of the Association: President, Vice-President, Secretary and Treasurer.
The Management Committee for the 2015-2017 term is composed of:
– Université Libre de Bruxelles (Belgium): President
– Royal Institute of Technology – KTH (Sweden): Vice-President
– CentraleSupélec (France): Treasurer
– Universidad Politecnica de Madrid (Spain): Secretary
A salaried Secretary General provides support to the Management and Advisory Committees.